Pork ribs are known for their succulent taste and tender texture. Whether you’re serving them up at a backyard barbecue or at a family dinner, pork ribs are a great dish to share. Pork ribs can be served with a variety of sauces and sides, making them a versatile option for any meal.
These pork ribs are so delicious because they are cooked with a special sauce made with strawberries. The sauce is made by cooking the strawberries in a pan with some barbeque sauce. Once the strawberries are cooked, they are pureed and added to the pork ribs while they are cooking. This gives the pork ribs a sweet and tangy flavor that is absolutely delicious.Print
Pork Ribs With Strawberry
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 2 1x
There’s nothing quite like a rack of pork ribs smothered in your favorite sauce. And when they’re paired with fresh strawberries, it’s a match made in heaven!
1 lb pork ribs
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 tbsp barbecue sauce
2 tbsp strawberry jam
1 tbsp onion powder
- In a large mixing bowl add pork ribs and season with salt, garlic powder and onion powder on both sides.
- In a large pot add ribs and fully cover with water.
- Boil for 40 minutes and then drain the water.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan on medium heat add strawberry jam and barbecue sauce.
- Mix until completely combined and bubbling hot.
- Transfer boiled ribs to baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and bake for 25 minutes uncovered.
- Ready to serve.
- If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork rib recipe, you’ll love this one! The ribs are cooked in a strawberry sauce, which gives them a sweet and tangy flavor. And, they only take a few minutes to prepare.
- Think about complimenting your Rib dish with sides of baked beans, coleslaw and corn bread for a complete meal.
- See our email for some rib cooking tips, or sign up if you are not already on the list.
- Make these Heavenly Brownies for dessert with your ribs!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25