If you love seafood, then you’ll definitely love this recipe for garlic butter prawns. Prawns are a type of shellfish that are similar to shrimp. They’re usually cooked and served with a variety of different sauces, but in this recipe, they’re simply coated in a garlic butter sauce. This dish is incredibly easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
Butter prawns are a classic seafood dish that is loved by many. This dish is simple to make and can be enjoyed by all. The prawns are cooked in a garlic butter sauce, which gives them a delicious flavor. The prawns are also very juicy and tender.Print
Garlic Butter Prawns Recipe
- Total Time: 20 minutes
They’re quick and easy to cook, and they’re so versatile – you can serve them with rice, pasta, or even just a simple salad.
1 pound prawns
½ tbsp black pepper, grounded
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic minced
Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix prawns, garlic and salt.
- In a skillet heat the butter on a low heat add prawns and cook for 5 minutes
- Add lemon juice, pepper and cook 5 more minutes
- Sprinkle chopped parsley, cilantro
- Take the prawns out, let it cool but serve warm.
- Butter prawns are a classic seafood dish that is loved by many. They are simple to make and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main course.
- Preference is to use a cast iron skillet vs. non-stick.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
Brought to you by ThePollsters.com