Looking for a simple yet delicious dessert recipe to satisfy your craving for sweetness? You might find hundreds of dessert recipes, but the one we are sharing today is super tasty and easy to make.
You might have tried several bread puddings. As fancy as they may seem, they are super easy to make. You don’t need to bake a loaf of bread to make it. If you have leftover bread, that will just do fine. This recipe uses simple ingredients like milk, eggs, sugar, and butter. Simply mix the ingredients and pop the pudding into the oven, and that’s it.
If you have guests coming over, you don’t have to run to the grocery store to get ingredients. All the elements this recipe includes are available in your kitchen. Furthermore, it is also a perfect dessert for buffets and holiday parties.Print
Easy Bread Pudding
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
Bread pudding is simple and easy to make. It uses simple ingredients like milk, eggs, butter, and sugar. It is soft and delicious, and a perfect choice for any occasion.
½ loaf egg bread, sweetened
2 cups of milk
½ vanilla extracts
1/3 cup sugar
¼ stick butter
A pinch salt
¼ cup raisins
- Place the saucepan over low heat.
- Add milk, sugar, butter, vanilla extracts, and salt.
- Stir until the butter and sugar melts and set aside to let it cool.
- Butter the baking pan and add pieces of bread, and set aside.
- Once the milk mixture is cool, add eggs and whisk.
- Pour the milk mixture over bread pieces in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle raisins on top.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven at 350-degree F for 30 minutes.
- As the top gets a golden-brown color, remove it from the oven.
You can serve this dish either hot or at room temperature.
- You can also use any other type of sweet bread – consider cinnamon bread for example.
- Consider chocolate chips instead of raisins.
- Heat the milk mixture on low flame and don’t bring it to boil.
- Make sure the milk mixture is cool before adding eggs, or the mixture will get lumpy.
- Add whip cream when serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
This poll brought to you by ThePollsters.com – polls about any and all topics…come and make yours and share.
Bread puddings are popular not just among adults but among the kids as well. They love it because of its soft texture that melts in your mouth. You can serve it hot or at room temperature. However, we don’t recommend you serve it cold as it will get a bit dry.
If you want to add your own flair to this recipe, top it up with chopped nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts, and pecans. Furthermore, you can also drizzle syrups on top to give it a nice flavor. Enjoy along with the Homemade Eggnog you just make…both rich and delicions.
Whatever you do, make sure you get the ingredients and quantities right. Try this recipe today and enjoy!