Parmesan Garlic Pasta With Chicken Meatballs
If you have not had a pasta dinner for some time, this could be the recipe that will quench your craving for a pasta dish. It is a simple dish with no other pretenses but only the perfect blend of the taste of the primary ingredients – Parmesan, garlic, chicken, and of course, the pasta. In this dish, you will be tasting and seeing the pasta more as there are no thick sauces that attempt to hide and overpower the pasta.
Indeed, this healthy recipe is a great respite from the everyday meal of bread or cereal that your family will surely enjoy.
Cooking this recipe can take you a little more than 30 minutes only. That means it is so easy to come up with this meal. Baking the chicken and cooking the pasta is all that you can do to make this delicious and enjoyable meal.
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti:
8 oz. spaghetti pasta
2 tbsp. of olive oil
6 tbsp. of butter
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 ½ tsp of red pepper flakes, crushed
2/3 c. of Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ c. of fresh parsley, chopped
Squeeze of lemon
Baked Chicken Balls:
1 pound of ground chicken
2 large eggs
¼ c. of milk
2/3 c. of Panko bread crumbs
½ tsp. of salt
1 tbsp. of fresh parsley
1 tsp. of garlic powder
½ tsp. of cayenne powder
1 tsp. of paprika
1 tsp. of onion powder
½ tsp. of black pepper
1/2 c. of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray or you can cover the pan with tin foil.
- In a large bowl, add all meatball ingredients and mix well using your hands. Make 25 – 30 small meatballs about the size of a quarter using a scooper, spoon, or sampling by eyeballing. Toss them on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook spaghetti as per package instructions.
- In another large skillet over medium heat, pour olive oil and add 2 tbsp. of butter. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 2 -3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Toss in parsley, the remaining butter, Parmesan cheese, pasta, and chicken meatballs. Stir until butter has melted and squeeze lemon juice before serving.
- You can also use different types of pasta if you wish to.
- If you want to garnish it with some spice like basil or cilantro, you can do so. It will surely add to the flavor. You can also add more cheese depending on your taste. Children will surely love it more if you add bacon bits to add to its visual appeal. Otherwise, this recipe is already excellent as it is.
Indeed, this recipe is a welcome respite from the usual meal of cereal or bread. And even if it is a deviation from the usual, this recipe is not really that unusual. We encounter pasta, chicken, garlic, and cheese in other recipes in our daily lives. The only difference is that they just blend perfectly in this dish.