This Mexican Baked Pork Recipe is so easy to make and is packed with flavor! The pork is marinated in a homemade adobo sauce, then baked until it is fall-apart tender. Serve it with some rice and beans or in our case we did sliced baked potatoes, and you have a delicious meal that the whole family will love!
If you love pork, then you’ll love this Mexican Baked Pork recipe. This dish is full of flavor and easily made in one pan. It’s the perfect meal for any night of the week. The best part about this dish is that it’s so easy to make. Everything is cooked in one pan, so there’s minimal cleanup. Plus, it can be on the table in under an hour. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork recipe, then you’ll love this Mexican Baked Pork. Give it a try tonight!Print
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a baking dish and bake for one hour. That’s it! You’ll have a delicious meal that is sure to satisfy.
1 lb pork shoulder
2 tbsp chipotle sauce
3 tbsp orange juice
3 garlic clove minced
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ tomato puree
2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl add chipotle sauce, tomato puree, orange juice, salt and spices and pork.
- Turn the pork several times until it is well coated, then cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees c.
- In medium casserole, combine the pork and marinade, cover and bake for 2 hours.
- Transfer the pork to serving dish
- Serve with a spoonful of the spicy cooking liquid on top.
Baked pork is a healthy and delicious option for those looking for a lean protein. This dish is easy to make and can be tailored to your liking.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 120