This coconut mug cake recipe is delicious, easy to make, and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth! It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and you can enjoy your mug cake right away. Coconut is a healthy and delicious flavor that goes well with the other ingredients in this recipe. The cake is moist and fluffy, and the frosting is rich and creamy. This recipe is sure to become a favorite!
There are so many reasons to love mug cakes! They’re quick and easy to make, they’re portioned perfectly for one person, and they can be made in any flavor you can imagine. If you’re a coconut fan, this mug cake recipe is definitely for you. It’s packed with coconut flavor. You can also top it off with a drizzle of melted chocolate. Yum!Print
This mug cake recipe is so versatile and easy to make. You can make it in the microwave in just a few minutes, and it’s the perfect size for one or two people.
4 tbsp canned coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup almond flour, 1tbsp coco powder
1 tbsp fruit sweetened
1 tbsp coconut shredded
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp berry fruit powder
1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a standard sized coffee mug combine melted coconut oil and milk then stir in the fruit sweetener.
- Add flour pineapple powder, shredded coconut and baking powder stir until hick better.
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cake is spongy and baked through.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly. Decorate with sprinkles
- Serve and enjoy.
- To make in the microwave, bake on high for 1.5 – 2 minutes and monitor how the cake rises in the cup. How long this takes can depend on the size of cup you are using. Try a few times if you need to in order to perfect the cake because the mistakes are still delicious!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
This coconut mug cake recipe is so easy to make and only takes a few minutes. You’ll love how moist and delicious it is!
Here is the mug we are using. Find your own funny mugs here.