This mug cake recipe is so versatile and easy to make. You can make it in the microwave in just a few minutes, and it’s the perfect size for one or two people.
4 tbsp canned coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup almond flour, 1tbsp coco powder
1 tbsp fruit sweetened
1 tbsp coconut shredded
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp berry fruit powder
1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a standard sized coffee mug combine melted coconut oil and milk then stir in the fruit sweetener.
- Add flour pineapple powder, shredded coconut and baking powder stir until hick better.
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cake is spongy and baked through.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly. Decorate with sprinkles
- Serve and enjoy.
- To make in the microwave, bake on high for 1.5 – 2 minutes and monitor how the cake rises in the cup. How long this takes can depend on the size of cup you are using. Try a few times if you need to in order to perfect the cake because the mistakes are still delicious!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15