There are a few key ingredients that make these almond oat bars so delicious. First, the almond flour gives them a rich, nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the oats. Lastly, the use of almond extract enhances the overall flavor of the bars. These ingredients all work together to create a delicious and satisfying snack that you’ll be sure to enjoy!
2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup milk
½ cup all purpose flour
4 eggs beaten
1 cup mix berries
1 cup ground almond
½ cup oil
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven 330 f. Spray baking pan with cooking oil.
- In a bowl add oats, almonds, flour, baking powder and cinnamon mix .
- In another bowl add whisk eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir well ingredients into oats mixture fold berries.
- Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing into bars.
If you love the taste of almond and oat flavored bars, then this recipe is for you! These bars are not only delicious, but they are also healthy and easy to make.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes