I love how they’re refreshing and satisfying at the same time. And, if you’re looking for a little extra protein, you can always add a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the mix.
1 cup pomegranate aril
1 tbsp chia seed
¼ cup mango pieces
¼ frozen berries
½ cup greek yogurt
¼ cup almond milk
- In a blender add yogurt, pomegranate aril, mango pieces, berries, chia seeds and almond milk blend until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie mixture into glasses.
- Ready to serve, best if served chilled.
- Pomegranates are a superfood and are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They have many health benefits, including improving heart health, lowering cholesterol, and boosting immunity. Pomegranate smoothies are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the benefits of pomegranates. They are easy to make, can be tailored to your taste, and are a great way to get your daily dose of fruit.
- A great smoothie can really depend on the blender. NerdRated.com has done a review of the various Ninja blenders on the market, which are the best for creating a smoothie. Read the review HERE
- Prep Time: 5