There are few things as satisfying as taking a bite out of a juicy, sweet apple. But this Honey Stuffed Apple Recipe takes things to the next level!
3 apples medium
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp cream
2 tbsp roasted walnuts
- Wash apples properly and remove seeds from the apples.
- Grease the baking tray with butter and put the whole apples in tray.
- In a bowl mix corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and pour this over the apples.
- Pre heat oven to 150 c.
- Bake apples for 20 minutes.
- Garnish baked apples with cream, walnuts and honey.
- Ready to serve.
There are few things as satisfying as taking a bite out of a honey-stuffed apple. The sweetness of the honey, the tartness of the apple, and the crunch of the filling all come together to create a perfect mouthful. Add some ice cream on the side and you have the perfect dessert.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20