This Korean drink is very simple, yet it has taken the internet by storm. All it takes is simple ingredients like sugar, instant coffee, and milk. You will then have a Cappuccino-like drink but the frothy coffee is on top and the milk is underneath. You should try making it!
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons cold water
Ice (for serving)
Milk (for serving)
- Combine sugar, coffee, and water in a medium bowl.
- Vigorously whisk the mixture using a hand mixer or a whisk until the mixture turns shiny and silky smooth.
- Continue whisking until the mixture thickens and holds its lofty, foamy shape.
- Fill a glass most of the way full with milk and ice.
- Dollop and swirl the whipped coffee mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you are whisking by hand, it will take about 8 to 12 minutes to get the desired fluffiness.
- You can mix the drink before serving if you want.