Soft and moist…That’s exactly what these blueberry muffins are. Their centers are tender, and each piece is packed with blueberries. With just a few basic ingredients, you will have the best blueberry muffins ever!
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/3 c. milk (add more if needed)
1 c. fresh blueberries
1/2 c. white sugar
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. butter (cubed)
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then grease muffin cups. Or, you can also simply line them with muffin liners.
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 c. flour, 3/4 c. sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Place the vegetable oil in a 1-cup measuring cup and then add the egg. Pour in milk until the mixture reaches the 1-cup mark. Mix with the flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups all the way to the top and then sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
***To make the crumb topping, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon in a bowl. Use a fork to mix the ingredients and then sprinkle over muffins before baking them in the oven.
- Take note that the muffins from this recipe are larger than usual.
- Feel free to add extra blueberries if you wish to.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes