Quesadillas are versatile. You can literally add anything into the tortillas and give them a new dimension. If you are looking for a new breakfast recipe, try Quesadillas for breakfast.
Breakfast Quesadillas are wholesome, fulfilling, and utterly delicious. They are a perfect way to start your day.
The recipe is very easy to make and uses ingredients that are always available in your kitchen. With three main ingredients, i.e., eggs, bacon, and cheese, you can enjoy a perfect breakfast to kick start your day.
It’s the use of Monterey Jack cheese that binds everything in these quesadillas. As you take the first bite, you get a cheesy flavor that melts into your mouth.Print
Enjoy the freshly made Quesadillas filled with loads of cheese, eggs, and bacon. The crunch from bacon, the texture of eggs, and the cheesy flavor is a perfect way to start your day.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp milk
2 tortilla shells (flour)
2 slices bacon
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
¼ tsp black pepper
A pinch salt
- In a bowl, crack two eggs, add milk, salt, and black pepper, and whisk.
- Add oil to a frying pan and place it on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, add eggs and scramble them.
- Once the eggs are done, set them aside.
- Cook bacon strips and chops them roughly.
- Spray the frying pan with cooking oil and place a tortilla on it.
- After 30-40 seconds, flip the tortilla.
- Add half of the shredded Monterey Jack cheese, scrambled eggs, and bacon on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and cover with the tortilla.
- Let the cheese melt at low to medium heat.
- Once the cheese melts, remove it from the frying pan onto the plate.
- With the help of a pizza cutter, cut into equal portions.
Top the Quesadillas with fresh parsley and serve with tomato salsa or sour cream.
I have used flour tortilla, but you can use any type you like, i.e., whole wheat or corn, etc. You can switch bacon with leftover shredded chicken as well. If you are looking for a healthier option, you can add scrambled egg whites and top it over avocado as well.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Furthermore, you can customize this recipe by adding or changing ingredients. For instance, if you are not a bacon person, you can use shredded chicken instead. Moreover, you can switch Monterey Jack cheese with Mexican cheese as well.
Most people love burritos for their breakfast, but quesadillas are easier to make. This recipe is going to be famous among adults and kids equally.
So, try this recipe and start your day with a delicious, refreshing, and fulfilling portion of cheese quesadillas.